Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It Just Makes Me Mad


I don't follow the world of tennis any more than I follow NASCAR, the NBA or any other professional sport. But I know a whole heck of a lot about Venus and Serena Williams, Tiger Woods and Yao Ming (the basketball player from China) because they fascinate me as "non-traditional" players. I follow their careers because it's easy to do without knowing much about sports. So of course I've heard about Serena Williams and the racist heckler who tried to mess up her game yesterday in Florida.

I don't have anything to say. It just makes me mad that one stupid guy can reduce an amazing athlete to a color. Of course he didn't succede in bringing Serena down because she beat her opponent despite the verbal attack, but still, it just makes me mad.

Peace Out!

p.s. Check out my new links on the side.

No comments: