Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Under the Weather...

(sniffle, sniffle, sigh).

I went to bed with a raging sore throat last night and woke up this morning sick as a dog. I'm not going to complain though, because we almost made it through cold and flu season without a major illness in the entire Kinky-Gazpacho household. That's a record for us.

I will say, I'm too sick to write anything witty here today on the Meltingpot though, but I would never leave all of my loyal readers, who take the time to check in on Wednesdays without some original commentary.

So, I'm going to suggest you head on over to Italian Vogue and read my most recent post on Michael Jackson, loving the skin we're in and The Color Complex. The post is on the Black blog.

Enjoy. I'm going back to bed.

Peace!

(P.S. Thanks for all of your great comments so far on my previous post on Vogue Black! Keep 'em coming.)

(P.P.S.S. Pretty soon I'll be making a major announcement about changes coming up in the Kinky Gazpacho family. I'm so excited. Can't wait to spill the beans. Stay tuned.)

No comments: