Monday, April 16, 2012

It's Hot Outside. How About A T-Shirt That Says Something About You?




Hi Meltingpot Readers,

I live in Philadelphia. It's April. It should be about 60 degrees outside, but instead we're heading for a sweltering 90 degrees today. Babygirl was scheduled to show up for Show & Tell at my sons' school today and I had to dig deep to find a t-shirt for her. And for me too. Two days ago, I was looking for warm pajamas for her, today I'm hunting down sun hats and sunscreen.

Well, just in case, dear readers, you too are looking for a t-shirt to wear and you want to spend some cash on a new shirt that will not only keep you cool, but will have you looking cool too, please remember that one of my many side gigs is running whatrugear.com, a t-shirt company for people who want to wear their identity in style. Due to some administrative oversight (um, I forgot to pay a bill) our web address has changed slightly. You can now find us at www.whatrugear.squarespace.com. Please spread the word.

And as always, give us your ideas for new t-shirt slogans you'd like to see.

I'm listening and taking notes.

Peace!

No comments: