It's Friday and the week's been exciting, filling my head with tons of questions.
1. Is anybody else excited to see Chris Rock's new documentary, Good Hair, about Black women's hair culture, but still wondering why there were no women involved in writing or directing the film?
2. Does anybody else think Serena Williams should get her mouth washed out with soap for having such a potty mouth on the court, but still thinks folks are overreacting about the whole thing because a Black woman cursing is still unacceptable and just a wee bit scary to certain people?
3. Did anybody else roll their eyes when they found out that actress Katherine Heigl was adopting a baby girl from South Korea, and then feel like a major boob after finding out that Heigl's own sister is an adoptee from Korea, which then provided yet another glaring example of why you can never know the inspiration behind people's adoption decisions?
4. Is anybody else waiting with bated breath for Kanye West and Taylor Swift to record a duet together that will then spur a worldwide hip hop country movement?
5. Did anybody else read this article in Time magazine about the plight of Afro-Mexicans in Mexico and end up wondering if there is anywhere in this world where Africans were enslaved but in return they were provided even the smallest token of thanks?
So don't all speak at once. Just post your answers in the comments section. Have a great weekend.