Sunday, February 12, 2012

RIP Whitney Houston

Hello Meltingpot Readers,

We're posting today to remember Whitney Houston. Believe it or not, this was my birthday weekend, so I gave myself the weekend off, but I just wanted to let the world know, that The Meltingpot was Whitney's greatest fan.

I thank Whitney for being Black, and beautiful and for sharing that Voice with the rest of us. I thank Whitney for providing the soundtrack to my romance and heartache.I grieve for her family and for those close to her who could not help her help herself.

Dear Whitney, I hope your voice is soaring in heaven this morning.



Peace!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband confessed he had a crush on her as a kid.
She sung the hell out of Dolly Parton's song.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, LT!

I was expecting Whitney Houston's comeback not her untimely death. I am saddened.

Mi